Sunday, January 22, 2012

Down to New Orleans!

A short five days from now we're gonna be on the road to New Orleans Wizard World!  Good times are'a coming -- I wasn't able to make last year's, but I'm told it was a great time and this year I'm finding out firsthand!  Join me!

CCP has been busy in the past while -- A lot of us have bangin' new prints, we'll have plenty of comics, new original pieces, and who knows WHAT'LL happen on the drawing boards while we're there. 

First and foremost, check out our latest book releases:

-Johnny Segura's 89-page sketchbook

-Capetown

-Mythica

and

-Dead Beats #1!

Also check out these awesome NO-WW exclusive lithographs!

By Matt Campbell:



By Errol See & B.D. Stevens:



By Vo Nguyen and Chris Beaver (that's me!):



Gonna be awesome!  Come one, come all!

Take care,
~Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog